Friday, December 11, 2009

Quote, unquote: Sometimes it's nice to be surprised

The Internet is a technology that enables people to go out in SEARCH of things. I’m all for that and love it to pieces. But sometimes, I just want things to FIND me. Sometimes, I am just tired of looking and typing and seeking, and I just want to sit on my comfortable couch and be surprised when I turn the page.
-- Martha Rodale, the CEO and Chairman of Rodale Inc., publisher's of Men's Health and Prevention and the world’s leading multimedia company with a focus on health, wellness, and the environment as well as the largest independent book publisher in the United States. In a column in Folio:.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe 'its' should be "it's" as in "It is nice to be surprised

5:21 pm  
Blogger Natalie said...

Speaking of Mens Health .... Have you seen THIS gem?

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home