The fifth in a series of white papers to emerge out of the annual Business Media Summit has been released. The paper is titled "Moving Forward from a Position of Strength" and is authored by John Milne and me. It may be downloaded from the Magazines Canada website.
Friday, June 16, 2017
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Ruth Kelly being remembered for her generosity and...
- National Magazine Awards Foundation to change iden...
- Shopping site Style.com shut down by Condé Nast af...
- Doug Knight announces retirement from St. Joseph M...
- Magazines Canada breaks new ground by holding its ...
- Government having 2nd thoughts about "private righ...
- Precedent founder Melissa Kluger named CSME Editor...
- Annex Business Media acquires fish farming and hea...
- North Americans spend more than 10 hours a day on ...
- Globe and Mail leads in Digital Publishing Awards;...